Heat oil in large skillet or wok. Add onion, bay leaf, cardamom, ginger,
vanilla, and pepper. Stir well. Add vegetables and olives. Cook, stirring, 5 minutes.
Remove and discard bay leaf. Spoon into serving dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-size onion, sliced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar free Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese to serve
Serves 6 - 4.5 grams net gram of carbohydrate per serving.