[CLICK HERE TO VIEW PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS]
This is a Specialty Ingredient Recipe.|
It requires pre-packaged items as outlined
Soy Creations Bake Mixes are available from
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 3/4 cup Soy Creations Apple Cinnamon Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs - at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Splenda granulated*
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water or diet cream soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 cup finely grated zucchini
- 12 drops liquid sweetener
Peel and quarter a small zuchinni. Remove seeds, and grate to make
1/2 cup. Add liquid sweetener (splenda is best), mix well, and set aside.
In large bowl, blend vanilla, Splenda granulated, water (or cream soda), cream,
and eggs. In a separate bowl, sift together Soy Creations Apple Cinnamon Baking Mix,
almond flour, salt, baking powder, and spices. Fold dry ingredients into cream & egg
mixture. Make sure you get all ingredients thoroughly blended. Add olive oil and
mix again. Finally, add grated zuchinni, mixing evenly.
Place spoonfuls of mixture on non-stick cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Serve
Additional options and notes:
Total carbs in recipe without modification is 36 grams. Divide by number of cookies
you make to determine carb count. If you use all liquid sweetener, the entire
recipe will have less than 20 carbs.
- Depending on the texture of cookie you prefer (thicker or thinner) you
can add a bit of additional water or additional Soy mix without changing the
- * You can reduce the carb count by using all liquid Splenda in place of
granulated. If you use liquid, add it to the water in the recipe.
- The grated zucchini gives the feeling of real apple pieces in the cookies.
- Using cream soda gives pizazz to the cookies as well as a better texture.
Be sure to use a Splenda sweetened one -- don't bake with aspartame.
- If you like, you can sprinkle Diabetisweet or Sweet Balance over cookies
5 minutes before they've finished baking.