If you've been missing amazing pasta since you've gone low-carb, Dreamfields has the answer.
We at Dreamfields, want to share some of our favorite low carb pasta recipes with you.
So get cooking!
Easy Chicken Soup
- 12 ounces Dreamfields linguine
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Cook chicken in pan over medium heat until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
Mix all ingredients, including chicken, in large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce
heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
Digestible Carbs: 11g
Spaghetti with Creamy Smoked Salmon Sauce
By Marilyn Harris
Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- 16 ounces Dreamfields? Linguine or Spaghetti (one box)
- 4 green onions, washed and trimmed
- 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, cut into small strips
Meanwhile, cut the green onions into 2" pieces and chop in the food processor, pulsing on and off.
Add the softened cream cheese and blend together. Pour in the cream and process into a smooth sauce.
When the pasta is drained return it to the hot pot. Toss in the cheese mixture, tossing to coat the
pasta well. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss in the salmon strips. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings
Digestible Carbs: 8g
Welcome Home Mac & Cheese
By Antonio Cecconi
The ultimate comfort food, mac and cheese. To enjoy this sinful treat while having an angel in your back pocket, cut the portion
size in half and serve with a grilled chicken breast and a wild greens salad.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat; saut? onion, garlic and parsley for 3-5 minutes,
stirring occasionally. Add cream and milk, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook 10 minutes,
- 16 ounces Dreamfields? Elbows (one box)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon each: salt, pepper and nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Pre-heat oven to 425? F. Grease a
9x13-inch casserole baking dish with butter.
Toss pasta and sauce together. Add fontina and cheddar cheeses; stir until well blended and
pour into casserole dish. Top with Parmesan. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until golden
brown. Let cook 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 servings
Digestible Carbs: 19g